Village Vet Longstanton have a new vacancy for a veterinary surgeon on join their highly experienced team.
Located in small town of Longstanton Cambridgeshire, this medium sized practice has been providing outstanding care to the local community for many years. They offer the best possible services to all their clients and their pets. The whole practice team is committed to making any visit, either for routine preventative care or for the sick animal, an experience that is as pleasant as possible for animal and owner.
Village Vet has a new great opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to work independently and alongside the highly experienced veterinary surgeon and nursing team at our Longstanton practice, Cambridgeshire. You will also be supported by a team of Nurses, PCA's, Receptionists along with a highly experienced Village Vet central office team.
Shift: 41 - 45 hours a week
4 days a week spread across: 3 days a week working 8:30am to 7pm. 1 day a week covering 8:30am to 5pm.
1 in 4 weekends at the Milton hospital
• PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
• CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service and warmth to the clients
• TEAMWORK – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times
We will consider veterinary surgeons at all levels of experience.
• Highly competitive salary.
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday
• £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend
• Village Vet bonus scheme
• RCVS fees paid
• VDS Membership
• Staff discount scheme
• Workplace pension scheme
• Eye scheme
• Cycle to work
To submit your application click the apply button.