Top North London practice seeking a new Registered Veterinary Nurse.
Village Vet Highgate pride themselves on providing the highest level of veterinary care for pets. We have the latest equipment on site and have created an environment that both clients and pets will feel comfortable visiting. We focus not only on treating disease but also on preventative health care. Our experienced nurses conduct a variety of clinics for example weight clinics. We also provide a pet-passport service. Our practice has a retail section where we sell a wide range of accessories ranging from food and food bowls to baskets to toys to the latest in fashion accessories. Street parking is available around the practice and consultations are by appointment.
The high achieving Village Vet Highgate practice are seeking a new veterinary nurse to join their friendly team of Nurses, Vets, PCA's and receptionists on the day rota. The goal of this appointment is for an RVN to come on board and help them maintain their gold standard level of care. There are opportunities and encouragement given to further develop your areas of interest.
At Highgate you will find a committed client base within a beautiful practice which is equipped with digital and digital dental x-rays, ultrasound, two consulting rooms, hydrotherapy, in-house lab and complete surgical theatre. This practice is an excellent place for someone to further develop their medical or surgical skills within a team that is known for it's mentoring ability and high clinical standards. The senior vet has a strong dentistry interest and is also doing a certificate in feline medicine. The practice is locally supported by the Village Vet 24 hr service and London Veterinary Specialists all owing you a unique continuity with critical or complex cases that are seen at these sites.
Shift pattern: 42 hours a week. Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday rotation
• Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
• Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
• Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
• Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
• Must be prepared to become a clinical coach
• Registered Veterinary Nurse.
• Positive attitude.
• We will consider RVN at all levels of experience.
• Highly competitive salary
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
• RCVS fees paid
• £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
• Staff discount scheme
• Workplace pension scheme
• Occupational Health Scheme
• Eye care vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
To submit your application click the apply button.