We are looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly 2 site practice in West Sussex. The position is 40 hours a week with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings. Shifts are 8.30 to 6:30- 8:30 to 5:00- 8:30 to 13:00 and Saturdays 9 to 12. No Sundays, OOH or Bank Holidays. Some sole charge will be expected at the branch practice and Saturday mornings.
We are a friendly small animal practice based in Midhurst, Sussex with a branch in Wisborough Green. Equipped with digital x-ray, operating facilities, ultrasound, Capnograph and more. We pride ourselves on building strong client/patient relationships and strive to develop and progress the practice forward.
We are looking for a vet who is kind, confident, great team player and someone who will be very good with our fantastic clients. The successful candidate will be experienced and confident enough to handle sole charge when needed. It would also be desirable have surgical bias or certificate (or would like to work towards one) although not essential.
Benefits (pro rata):
- 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To submit your application click the apply button.