Veterinary Surgeons: Range Of Exciting Roles for 2021 in London And Surrey
As part of our structured growth plan for this year we are expanding our services and will need talented Vets. Do you have an interest in:
Pursuing a surgical certificate: join our surgical team including surgical diploma holders and get the best training.
Primary care roles leading to certificate or senior vet position: lots of support and training will help you master new skills and progress your career.
Senior vet role: have you mastered the basics and would like to manage and develop your own team?
Emergency medicine: joining our emergency/hospital team is a great way to use and develop your practical skills. With great support you can manage challenging cases to completion.
Consulting only role: are you a strong communicator and would prefer to focus on consulting rather than surgery? Have you considered a telemedicine role which could be based from home?
We are happy to consider part-time and full-time applications.
Our practices are located in London and Surrey.
You don’t need experience in similar roles as we have training pathways to help develop your skills in the role you’ve chosen. These are designed with internal and external training courses which are all funded.
Why work for Voo?
We are an independent, family-run veterinary group that believes best pet healthcare is achieved by combining general, specialist and emergency care. Our rotas help you achieve a good work life balance. With our own specialist and emergency team you can ensure cases have access to gold standard care without referral.
We also offer:
1) Competitive salary with set increases
2) £4000 learning and development budget yearly
3) Competitive remuneration and benefits package
4) Great team spirit with regular team meet-ups and training sessions
5) Structured training pathway for each role
Does this sound like you?
- You have mastered the basics and are ready for the next challenge
- You have a strong desire to grow and develop your skills
- You have a positive outlook and have problem solving mindset
- You work well with team members of differing experience
- You have good people skills: friendly, professional and a confident communicator.
If you would like to be of an amazing journey and join team Voo we would love to hear from you:
To apply please click the apply button.