Veterinary Surgeon - Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Graduated: One to three years plus?
Outstanding position in South Yorkshire for a vet confident with basic surgery and consulting and keen to gain greater experience and knowledge in a RELAXED, INDEPENDENT, FAMILY RUN, SMALL ANIMAL PRACTICE.
- Salary: From £40,000 plus new car – for work and private use
- We share over 200 years of Clinical experience so are a superb practice in which to expand your career, 6 weeks holiday, 2 hour set lunch breaks.
- Alternate 4/5 day weeks.
- Enjoy clinical freedom and great support in a beautiful area of South Yorkshire, 20 minutes from Leeds and Sheffield.
- Very friendly, highly supportive team of 14 vets, 11 VNs and 7 auxiliary nurses.
- No Night emergency Duties
- Hydrotherapy Centre.
- Our extremely well equipped TIER 2 main centre has just been fully renovated and, like the 7 modern branches, is FULLY AIR CONDITIONED.
- CPD strongly encouraged and funded.
- 2 bedroom fully furnished accommodation available if required.
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon - Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly