Veterinary Surgeon - Liverpool
We are looking for a qualified Vet who is comfortable with routine surgeries and consults to be part of an exciting new surgery in Liverpool, Merseyside.
The main practice is a well-established site and purely down to growth we are opening a brand-new state of the art facility.
This is a purpose-built site with some fantastic facilities and equipment including 4 consult rooms, 2 theatres, Dig X-ray, Ultrasound, in house lab and much much more.
We have an ever-growing client base and are lucky to have lots of insured client who are happy for cases to be worked through thoroughly. We also offer our own Pet care plan.
Package and Benefits
- Independent family ran practice with a low turnover of staff
- State of the art facilities and equipment
- Superb work life balance offering a 4-day working with no OOH, emergency work, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Varied Caseload and opportunity to progress and learn new skills
- Competitive salary and package for the right person
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirement
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 2 year's minimum UK experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
What Happens Next?
To find out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button and fill out your information. A confirmation of your application will be sent to the consultant looking after this role who will get in contact with you at an appropriate time to share further details.
All communication will be in the strictest of confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your express permission.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon - Liverpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly