Veterinary Surgeon (Full or Part Time) - Llandudno
Surgery Information / Job Description
Our small animal practice in the beautiful North Wales coastal region, close to the mountains of the Snowdonia National Park (offering ample opportunities for outdoor pursuits) is looking for an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join our friendly team.
We are a RVC accredited and registered nurse training practice. Our dynamic clinical team consists of two full time vets (incl. certificate holder, CertVOphthal) with the regular help of a weekend vet, 3 veterinary nurses, a VCA and a supportive team of non-clinical colleagues. We are fully equipped with separate dog and cat kennels, digital radiography, ultrasound, operating microscope, in house biochemistry and haematology analysers etc. and we hold the ISFM silver cat friendly and rabbit friendly practice award.
The right candidate is personable, motivated and passionate about being a vet. Ideally, you would be confident in most routine surgeries and consults, however applications from recent graduates will also be considered. The full time position is for 40 hours, part time hours are negotiable, with an equally shared weekend rota and no OOH requirement. Areas of special interest will be encouraged and supported.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS) Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive colleague discounts and rewards
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To submit your application click the apply button.