We have a great opportunity for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to come and join our team. You will be working a 4 day week and participate in our emergency weekend rota working at the Bradley Stoke Hospital. Flexible opportunities may be available for the right candidate. You will have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, and the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team, while working for a company with strong values.
Our Thornbury branch, based just outside Bristol, has a small and very friendly team in a well-equipped practice. It has the benefit of on-site digital x-ray, separate dental x-ray equipment, ultrasound, blood pressure monitoring & ECG. You will be covering all areas of first opinion work within a supportive and experienced team. There is also the full support of a 24 hour hospital and referral service within the Rowe family.
We are looking for someone who strives for clinical excellence, good client communication and exceptional patient care. The successful candidate will ideally have experience.
Benefits (pro rata):
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.