Come and join us at the Royal Veterinary College’s workplace teaching hospital in Bedford.
We operate as a successful first opinion practice with students observing how the practice functions. We are looking for a small animal vet to join our expanding team. This position would suit an experienced vet wishing to develop clinically as we have excellent facilities, exciting caseload and offer support for undertaking certificates. Senior vet position (with management duties) available for AVP applicants.
- Opportunities to develop a teaching career (funding for PGCert in Veterinary Education) if desired.
- 100% small animal hospital (single site)
- 10 vet team with AVPs and certificate holders
- ISFM Gold standard cat friendly clinic with separate cat ward
- Doppler ultrasound, digital x-ray, laparoscopy, endoscopy, blood pressure, full in-house lab, blood gas analysis and tonometer
- Dental suite with digital dental x-ray
- TPLO kit, PAX locking plate system, MicroAire drill/saw
- Competitive salary with out of hours bonus scheme
- BSAVA and VDS subscriptions paid
- 1 full weekday off each week
- Nurse on site 24 hours
- OOH rota (from home) for nights and weekends (1 week night every 2 weeks; 1 weekend on call every 2 months)
- Generous CPD allowance including unlimited online CPD with the RVC and full funding for certificates /AVP
- High volume, exciting caseload
To submit your application, click the apply button.