Veterinary Surgeon - Derby
Derby - Vet Surgeon
Up to £60,000 DOE plus benefits
Be part of a phenomenal team
Our Derby clinic has a rapidly growing mixed caseload and is looking for a Vet Surgeon who can compliment our dedicated and close-knit team. We fully appreciate that working as an Emergency Vet has its own unique challenges, however with the support and dedication of the team in Derby there is plenty opportunity to excel in this role.
Build your ECC career around you
Your wellbeing is important to us, and a good work/life balance is at the core of everything we do. Our clinic is here to help you build a bespoke rota that offers a mix of weekends and weekday nights, with an average of 40 hours per week, so you can shape your work in a way that is sustainable and fits around your lifestyle. Whether you are working a second job, raising a family, or working towards an ECC certificate we are here to find the right balance for you.
Continual Professional Development
People are at the heart of what we do and that’s why we take a pioneering approach to people development. We have cemented our commitment to continuous development by heavily investing in CPD, ECC certification and coaching to give our staff the springboard they need to take their career to the next level.
What we can offer you
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first-class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Professional membership fees
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
Please get in touch with Kris in our Talent team to discuss on 07814080275 or email email@example.com