Senior Veterinary Surgeon - Harrow
Senior Vet Surgeon
Up to £72,000 DOE plus benefits
Together we save pets' lives
Our Senior Vet Surgeons are leaders. They nurture and support emerging talent and help shape the careers of emergency clinicians. Coupled with a diverse range of cases, a Senior Vet Surgeon in Harrow will lead from the front in achieving high quality patient care, excellent client care and encourage a team work mentality.
On-going professional development
Vets Now are committed to investing in the career progression of our people and we expect our Senior Vets to be ambitious in their own journey too. We will support all employees in pursuing a particular interest of choice and offer exceptional mentoring programmes. We make a real impact on the wider profession by driving clinical research and, by joining the Vets Now family, you will be at the forefront of clinical excellence.
1:2 weekend rotation and no more than three nights in a row
We recognise a work/life balance is of the upmost importance and this opportunity provides great scope for clinical excellence and career development with adequate time off-shift. The rota pattern will involve 1:2 weekends, a mix of weekday night, a fair share of bank holidays and no more than three shifts in a row. We will also consider part-time applicants.
What's in it for you?
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- £1875 CPD allowance increasing annually plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Professional membership fees
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes