Veterinary Surgeon - Hartford, Cheshire
Are you looking for a change?
Are you keen to work with a friendly, motivated, and passionate team?
Look no further…..
We have a great opportunity for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join the team at our RCVS accredited Tier 3 Hospital. It is a friendly and forward-thinking environment with a lovely client base, modern state of the art facilities and a strong team ethos linked with a history of excellent customer service. The Willows Veterinary Hospital has been at the heart of the Hartford community for over 50 years.
The practice is staffed by a group of passionate vets, outstanding nurses and dedicated receptionists committed to providing the very highest level of patient and clinical care. We encourage and ensure a supportive environment for all staff.
What do we need?
We are looking for a positive, friendly, and motivated individual who shares our passion for working in a hospital environment. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with both surgical and medical work ups, as well as offering high levels of customer care. We are keen for someone with a great team spirit to come and join our wonderful, sociable team!
What can we offer you in return?
- Excellent 24-hour hospitalisation facilities which ensures good patient continuity. Dedicated OOH service which means no night work! (Unless you would like to cover night vets’ holidays!)
- Wide case load and a brilliant environment to utilise and develop your skill set to allow job satisfaction.
- Fantastic diagnostic and surgical facilities including CT; laparoscopic equipment; dental x-ray and new ultrasound scanner!
- Encouragement to get involved with projects and offer new ideas to ensure we continue to evolve to meet our patients and client’s needs.
- Supportive Vets who love to teach and develop the clinical skills of our colleagues. (Our successful new grad scheme demonstrates this!)
- Generous CPD allowance of 5 days and £1750 for full time staff, certificates are encouraged.
The role is full time, working 4.5 days per week plus weekend and bank holiday rota, having a day off every fortnight. Time off is given for any weekend work as a combination of TOIL and additional holiday. We would consider a 4-day week for the right candidate. There is a basic holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays for working a 4.5-day week.
If this sounds appealing and you are interested in applying for the position please click the apply button.