Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Andover, Hampshire
- A thriving, proudly independent practice with an excellent reputation in the community.
- A busy and exciting place to work, our exotic colleagues bring in lots of unusual creatures to complement the small animal side and create a unique working environment.
- A busy and varied caseload – we joke that its another ‘boring day’ in general practice as we are taking a CT scan, doing a laparoscopic surgery or working up a complex medical case.
- We value treating each client and pet as an individual and with the same care and respect we would treat our own pets, this can be harder work than fitting each case into a protocol but we believe (and our clients seem to value) that this is the best approach.
- We have an experienced core team of vets and RVNs and we provide training for SVNs and new graduate vets as we think we have skills that are worth passing on.
- We work hard and give our clients and patients our all (including providing out own OOH care) but get a lot of job satisfaction from doing things well and building lasting relationships.
- We value our team members, we encourage CPD and further study and don’t set a limit on this, we fund BSAVA, RCVS and VDS memberships.
- We are looking for a small animal vet with at least 2 years experience, who is confident with routine procedures and surgeries and able to take on more complex cases with support.
- A positive attitude, willing to learn and become a key part of our core team and to share our practice values.
- The willingness to join the 1:4 OOH rota (mainly supporting our on-site interns) with a 4½ day week and rotation of early Friday finishes.
To submit your application, click the apply button.
Apply for Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Andover, Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly