Veterinary Surgeon - North London
My client in North London is looking for a Veterinary surgeon to join the team.
They are a family run, independent veterinary practice – filled with a dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic and friendly team of vets, nurses and receptionists, who pride themselves in providing consistently high veterinary care standards for our clients and their pets. They work as a close-knit team, where they appreciate everyone for their professional expertise and their contribution to the practice's progress.
My clients practice has brilliant transport links, with easy access to the Piccadilly and Northern tube lines. There is also a fantastic selection of local schools; wonderful green spaces; excellent shopping facilities such as Brent Cross and plenty of places to eat and drink, making it an attractive location for individuals, couples and families alike!
The role requires a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience working in small animal practice in the UK. Consultations and surgeries are shared alongside another vet, with a flexible rota, Monday to Saturday and no OOH. Limited inpatient cover with accommodation available following a 1:2 week rota.
My client is looking for the below.
- Can develop long-lasting relationships with clients
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Is confident in their leadership capabilities
- Trusts their knowledge and knows their strengths and weaknesses
- Is patient and kind, specifically in challenging situations
- Has excellent client communication skills and can convey core veterinary concepts to customers in an easily understandable and professional manner
- Enjoys continually learning and sharing their knowledge/understanding with others.
In Return for your hard work
Generous Salary up to £60K with a bonus incentive scheme
36 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
Health & Travel Cover