Official Veterinary Surgeon in the role of export certification
3 days left
- Full Time
AIO Partners Ltd is a strategic supplier to a number of Fortune 500 companies who export products (Products of Animal Origin) from Great Britain. Due to the end of the Brexit transition period, we are looking to expand our teams to meet our customer needs. Our first phase has been successful and we are now on the second phase of recruitment as we are continual growing our business.
We require Official Veterinarians who are registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeon (MRCVS) and have OCVP(V)-PX qualification although training can be provided.
You will conduct checks and export health certification to comply with export requirements.
- Conduct audits and checks on products to ensure compliance with certification requirements
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues, inter-professional colleagues and the general public.
- Understands the importance of and maintains good working relationships with clients, colleagues, representatives of other practices and professions being willing to co-operate with requests.
- Commits to lifelong learning and recognises own areas of weakness seeking out opportunities to improve.
- Management of the working environment, adhering to health and safety guidelines to minimise personal risk to those in the Veterinary environment.
- Carry out consultations and advice to meet customer needs
- Conduct thorough examinations of all operational paperwork to ensure compliance is achieved through certification
- Obtain and handle samples as appropriate for the client.
- Operate laboratory equipment and conduct standard tests and analyse results to ensure compliance.
- Read and interpret and evaluate findings from diagnostic testing tools/techniques.
- Confidently and appropriately deal with emergency presentations.
- Demonstrate good use of knowledge of husbandry and welfare of animals, on a day to day basis.
- Interact effectively with the teams and understands the importance of compliances in operational matters and its relevance to overall requirements
- Undertake the role of coach to student veterinary surgeons, teaching clinical skills, supervising and evaluating progress. Clinical coaches must be able to work alongside their students regularly to support assessment of the occupational standards.
- Where appropriate, management of the team.
- Operations and integration of company systems producing timely reports and general administration.
- Comply with Health and Safety Regulations at locations of attendance.
- Work with other members of the teams to ensure that compliance to customer specifications are meet.
- Show awareness of financial controls within systems operating under.
- Adhere to and is able to locate all Company and local policies and procedures.
Apply for Official Veterinary Surgeon in the role of export certification
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly