Veterinary Surgeon - Salisbury
Up to £60,000 DOE plus benefits
A work life extraordinary at Vets Now Salisbury
If you're looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced but friendly environment then Vets Now is for you. Our ethos is simple – to give people and their pets the care and support they deserve, at the time they need it most and our Vet Surgeons are vital to delivering this ethos.
Working as an emergency Vet Surgeon will expose you to a diverse range of cases that you simply won’t see in general practice. Although confidence with sole charge is a must, we have a strong support network, in and out of clinic, and there’s always somewhere to seek advice.
This clinic has a supportive, friendly team based out of a well equipped clinic in central Salisbury.
Working out-of-hours doesn’t mean working all hours
This opportunity provides great scope for work/life balance. A full time role in Salisbury will include the below shift patterns:
Weekday nights: 18:00-09:00
Saturday: 12:00-18:30 or 18:00-09:00
Sunday: 08:30-18:30 or 18:00-09:00
Plus a fair share of bank holidays.
Great place to work
Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Professional membership fees
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
At Vets Now, we are passionate about training and the on-going development of our employees. If this vacancy is of interest and you feel you would benefit from an enhanced induction into our business then the below option may be perfect for you:
AdvantEdge: Two week programme for experienced, talented Vets that will fast track them into a successful emergency role.