Veterinary Nursing Technician - Hartpury, Gloucestershire
Veterinary Nursing Technician
£19,029 per annum FTE Salary (pro rata)
A minimum of 37.5 hours per week
Fixed Term, Term Time Only for 40 weeks
Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College of Further Education sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to almost 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. The University holds Teaching Excellence Framework Gold and has 98% graduate employability, whilst the College is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role
- Support the Veterinary Nursing Team in the preparation and delivery of taught sessions to groups of students.
- Responsible for maintaining the resources in our bespoke Veterinary Nursing Clinical Skills Centre to include ensuring compliance with our COVID19 risk assessment.
- This is not a teaching role, prior teaching experience is not required, however the role does involve engagement with and assisting with supporting of our students.
- Supporting higher education programme delivery, you will be a highly enthusiastic and professional RCVS Registered Small Animal or Equine Veterinary Nurse
- Be highly motivated with a commitment to maintaining the highest quality student experience and standards
What we Offer
- Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discounts scheme
- Support for continuous professional development
- Annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS disclosure including checks with past employers. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Visit our website www.hartpury.ac.uk to see full details and to apply online or telephone (01452) 702135 to request documents by post.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 28th February 2021
Interviews will be held on 18th March 2021Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To submit your application click the apply button.