Registered Veterinary Nurse (30 hours per week) - Penzance, Cornwall
Surgery Information / Job Description
“A wonderful team of animal enthusiasts, thank you for being so professional and caring”
Our clients love us and we think you will too!
Here at Penzance Vets4Pets, we’re looking for a committed, forward thinking RVN to join our team, working 30 hours per week (other part time hours considered) with just 1 in 4 weekends and no OOHs. We’re close to Penzance station in Cornwall and are right by the beach (brilliant for lunchtime walks!).
We see a good range of cases and have ultrasound, digital xray, full in house bloods and separate hospital wards. We’re a busy practice, we work to a high standard of care and take great pride in what we do. Practice owner Rhiannon McCammick, opened the practice 2 years ago and has taken it from strength to strength. Rhiannon works to a high standard and has an interest in emergency work and exotics.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- enjoy being part of a team
- be supportive to your colleagues
- have good general nursing skills
- be confident working as the sole nurse on a weekend rota.
We provide a supportive and friendly working environment together with first-rate career development opportunities and offer an excellent package that includes:
- a competitive salary which is dependant on experience,
- relocation package available
- generous CPD allowance and a real focus on CPD within the organisation
- 5.6 weeks holiday per annum (pro rata including weekends)
- exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Pets at Home and The Vet Group.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To submit your application click the apply button.