Clinical Director - London (Greater)
My clients are looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to join their team in Greater London.
They have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. The facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and they have a varied and interesting caseload.
Plus, they support certificates, managerial and leadership development. Clinical Directors have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
- Salary dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
4 day week plus 1:4 weekends. This averages out to 37 hours p/w over a 4 week period.