Veterinary Surgeon wanted in South Crodyon
A full time position has become available for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our independently owned practice which is based in South Croydon not far from central London. You would be joining a very friendly and supportive team of people many of whom have worked here for a number of years.
Anne Nelson Vets has an excellent reputation within the local area and we pride ourselves on the high standard of care we provide to our patients while building lasting relationships with our clients. We are part of the practice standard scheme and we are also a training practice for Veterinary Nurses.
There are no OOH's during the week and the weekend rota is 1:4 with Monday and Tuesday off following the weekend. Weekends are sole charge and the hours are 8am-5pm on Saturday and 8am-4pm on Sunday. Evening inpatient checks are required once a week on a rota basis.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 25 days holiday not including bank holidays
- Excellent and experienced support staff
- A 4 day week with a 3 day week following a weekend on call.
- Generous staff discount
- Opportunity to undertake post graduate qualifications
- CPD allowance with up to 5 days for attendance
- VDS membership paid for
- Clinical freedom
- A range of equipment including digital Xray, ultrasound, K laser and Capnograph
What we are looking for
- Ideally we are looking for a candidate with 3 years plus experience
- Someone who thrives working within a team
- You will like people just as much as their pets and are excellent at building bonds with clients while tailoring your treatment plans to suit the client's needs as well as the patient's.
- You have have had experience of working in all areas of GP and are confident with 15 minute appointments, routine consultations and operations.
- You are able to remain calm and patient in times of stress.
- You are willing to pass on your knowledge to students.
If you are interested in the position then please email Dawn Bas at email@example.com with a covering letter and your CV.