Co-CD/Senior Veterinary Surgeon - Lincoln
We are looking for a Co-CD/Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join our team! This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week which consists of 4.5 days, 2 in 6 Saturday mornings and no OOHs. Experienced Vet with certificate preferred to work alongside the Clinical Director to manage and support the veterinary team. No management experience necessary as training will be provided for this role.
Park View is a well-equipped, purpose-built premises with digital x-rays, laparoscopy, quality ultrasound, video endoscopy etc. We are a large team of dedicated vets, nurses and receptionists, plus Vets Now on site. Well located to local amenities and a large car park for parking both on the premises and in the public car park. RCVS accredited practice.
Ideally, we are looking for certificate holder and an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to enhance our already amazing team. Management/Leadership skills and experience would be preferred but not essential.
Benefits (Subject to pro rata)
- 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- RCVS annual fees paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Tosubmit your application click the apply button.
Job Ref: 1849