Imaging Veterinary Surgeon - Wigan, Greater Manchester
We are currently recruiting for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join our team. Prospective applicants should have a high standard of clinical practice and deliver outstanding patient and client care.
Due to the growth of the practice, we are looking for a veterinarian who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure strong client - practice relationships are maintained. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to progress further within practice and expand their knowledge base in advanced imaging techniques.
If you have an interest in diagnostic imaging and wish to further your career in a veterinary referral hospital then this position may be perfect for you. With fully funded CPD and a varied case load as well as all imaging being reported on by a specialist initially, the role is fully supported by the practice and provides the perfect learning opportunity.
Applications are open for candidates with experience/interest in diagnostic imaging and veterinarians interested in a role with excellent work-life balance.
- Running and manage our internal demand for imaging
- Run our MRI/CT scanners, perform ultrasound and x-ray, ensuring staff are trained.
- Assisting the surgical team on decisions for surgery.
- Writing reports for referring vets
- Quality assurance on all imaging modalities
- Provide internal CPD to clinical staff
- Case write up for marketing purposes
- Managing our PACS system
- Developing the imaging department and sharing our vision for a brighter future.
- Imaging only based position (on completion of training if applicable)
- Scope for remote working available
- 4-day working week with a 4 day weekend every 5 weeks for working a Saturday
- Company issued MacBook Pro
- Independent, family run referral practice
- An excellent internal support network via certificate holders and external specialists
- Excellent equipment: Toshiba Aquillion 16 slice CT scanner, Eseote Grande MRI, Siemans Juniper Ultrasound scanner, Olympus Endoscopy tower and an Arthrex Arthroscopy tower.
To submit your application click the apply button.