Veterinary Surgeon (Full or Part Time) - Dudley
We are a small animal, first opinion and referral practice with a strong vet team of 16 including 6 certificate holders (cardiology, soft tissue/orthopedic surgery, medicine, dermatology, and advanced Veterinary practice).
Our practices have access to state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment (including CT) and 12 operating theatres. We have a supportive team of 16 vet surgeons, 30+ RVN’s and a dedicated client support team. We pride ourselves on our high percentage of insured clients and our supportive insurance team.
We offer superior care and we have the professional satisfaction of providing our own in-house OOH, while on attractive rota of approx. 1:10 full weekends with days back in lieu (usually a 4 day weekend) and 1:10 Saturdays. Overnight on call 1:10, fully supported with back up from our 4 clinical directors. We can also offer on-site accommodation for on call OOH if required. (Current weekend requirement significantly reduced, ask for more details)
2 year minimum qualified vet with a passion for animals.
- Generous salary - we will not be beaten on salary
- Health plan and mental health support
- 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Ongoing and weekly in house CPD during normal working hours
- RCVS /VDS membership fully funded
- Internal recognition scheme
- Long service additional annual leave
- Staff discount on pet care
- Relocation support
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon (Full or Part Time) - Dudley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly