Night Veterinarians (Full-time and part-time/locum) - Happy Valley, Hong Kong
This is an exciting opportunity for two veterinarians to start and build our night and emergency service in Hong Kong. Our day-time service is already well-established. We continue to grow and will start providing our clients with around-the-clock service starting this autumn.
Concordia Pet Care is a forward-thinking, progressive hospital located in Happy Valley in Hong Kong. Our daytime service is well-established and is led by RCVS certificate holders and ABVP diplomate. Our team is passionate about providing quality care to our patients and building a long-term relationship with clients.
We are now looking for enthusiastic individuals to lead our night service, which we envisage to start in autumn. We have a spacious facility (over 9,600 sq ft) which is rare in Hong Kong. We have 5 consult rooms, 2 purpose-built surgery suites, separate dog and cat wards, isolation ward and an independent chemotherapy room.
We are fully computerized and equipped with a full-range in-house laboratory, digital radiography, orthopaedic surgical equipment, ultrasound (GE LOGIQ S8) and endoscopy unit.
We are looking forward to CT installation this summer.
Candidate will be required to work night shift hours: 8 pm to 10 am.
Candidate will work 3 nights one week and 4 nights the other week, or a week-on week-off pattern.
Public holidays and weekends are shared.
Part-time or locums will also be considered.
- At least 3 years of clinical experience
- Strong communication skills with positive and compassionate attitude
- Capable of sole charge and working in an emergency setting
- Good team player to complement day service
- Post-graduate certification in emergency and critical care or special interests will be an advantage.
- Annual paid leave days plus 17 days of public holidays
- Comprehensive package with private medical insurance, professional indemnity insurance and mandatory provident fund
- Generous CPD opportunities, including paid leave and CPD allowance
- Interest to pursue special interest and further qualification is strongly encouraged and supported
- HKD $60,000 to 70,000 base salary plus team production based bonus
- Salary package is negotiable and is commensurate with experience and qualification.
We are located in an upper-income residential area, and its residents include a mix of Hong Kong natives and foreigners. Hong Kong is an international city with easy getaway to mainland China and rest of Asia. It has one of the lowest tax rates of a maximum of 17%.
HKD $60,000 to $70,000 base salary (approx. GBP £6,200 to £7,400 ) per month plus team production based bonus
To submit your application, click the apply button.
Please send a letter of intent, your CV and photo ID.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.