Veterinary Surgeon - Canterbury
Bourne Vets – Canterbury – Veterinary Surgeon
We are currently looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our fantastic team. The role will consist of 4 days a week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays, with no out of hours and one early finish each week. The role will include an equal share of both consultations and surgery and any particular interests are actively encouraged and supported.
Bourne Veterinary Practice is a purpose designed modern practice in a beautiful rural location and just 4 miles from Canterbury. We have a separate Cat Clinic and Hydrotherapy/Rehabilitation Clinic all run by a great team who all genuinely care about each other and our clients. We have 20 minute consultations which help build our strong and growing client base.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced with a passion for helping clients and their pets. We have lovely clients and are proud of the level of service and care that we offer them. Candidates are required to have a high standard of written and spoken English.
Benefits (Pro rata):
- 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Birthday leave
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To submit your application click the apply button.