Registered Veterinary Nurse - Ilkeston
Surgery Information / Job Description
We are recruiting for a Veterinary Nurse to join us on a full time basis here at Vets4Pets Ilkeston, joining our team of 3 Vets, 2 RVNs, 1 SRVN and 3 Client Care Advisors. We’re a stand alone practice who opened in March 2015 and have the benefit of digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental x-ray, in-house laboratory, therapeutic Laser, theatre suite and separate dog, cat and isolation wards. We are also proud to be a silver ISFM practice and RWAF accredited.
- 40 hours per week with the option of working a 4 day week
- 1 in 3 weekends (9-4 Saturday, 10-1 Sunday)
- No OOH
- RCVS accredited and the opportunity to support both vet and nursing students
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with service
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS cover
- Competitive salary DOE with company benefits
- Supportive of CPD, with generous budget
- Working with a close knit team who are hardworking and like to have fun!
To submit your application click the apply button.