Veterinary Surgeon - Rushden
Surgery Information / Job Description
urgeon who is confident with routine surgical, medical cases and occasional sole charge to join their friendly team based in Rushden, Northamptonshire!
The practice will supply a broad client base and a varied caseload of dogs, cats, rabbits and small furries. At the ready are: digital x-ray, ultrasound, tonopen and in-house Idexx lab machines.
Your role will consist of:
- Full time hours equate to 40 hours per week
- 20 minute consults
- 1 in 3 weekend rota with weekdays off in lieu
- No out of hours or on call responsibility
Our fun, social, tea break loving team is eager to add a like-minded vet!
You will be joining a happy and passionate team with interests including animal behaviour, orthopaedics and small furries... and shopping jaunts to the New Rushden Lakes retail park!
The team consists of 2 vets, 2 RVNs, 3 student nurses and 4 veterinary care assistants. We love working as a team, learning new things, mentoring each other and offering first class care to our patients. Benefits Are you ready to join our merry bunch? We’ll keep a cuppa warm and some Waitrose biscuits at the ready……
Our offer to you:
- Relocation allowance of up to £1000 (Direct applicants only)
- Guaranteed annual pay review
- Enhanced annual leave – 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays and your birthday off
- CPD allowance starting at £1000 and Certificates encouraged and supported
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards - including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and the Vet Group plus discounts on High Street Retailers, Restaurants & Gym Membership
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To submit your application click the apply button.
Location: NN10 6BT