Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bristol
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join us at here at Highcroft Veterinary Group to work within our referral centre. Within this role you will work in a very modern clinic that has invested in high tech equipment in order to provide you with the best possible working environment.
This is a full time position where you will be required to work 40 hours per week and 1 in 8 weekends, we would also consider part time applications.
You will need to be RCVS registered and have a strong track record in the delivery of exceptional animal care.
What you'll get in return:
- You will receive a competitive salary for your vital work.
- A generous bonus and pension scheme
- Up to 7 weeks holiday with our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Buy and Sell holiday scheme
- Paid professional fees
- Funded and supported CPD package
- A range of other employment benefits such as flexigym and ride to work schemes.
If you are interested in this role please click on apply now, for more information or an informal chat please contact Natasha Watts on 01275 832410