Equine Veterinary Surgeon - Ashford and Hawkhurst, Kent
Milbourn Equine Vets is looking for an experienced equine vet to join our teams at our Ashford and Hawkhurst practices in Kent.
The successful candidate will work closely with our team of vets, nurses and receptionists.
The position is ambulatory with use of our range of portable equipment including; x-ray, ultrasound, respiratory and gastroscopes, shockwave, laser and motorised dentistry. Plus, access to anaesthesia and theatre equipment at our Ashford site.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced and wants to be able to work with the practice to excel in their field of interest.
- 5 weeks holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Paid Professional membership fees
- 1 in 6 OOH weekend rota with time off in lieu
- Generous CPD allowance encouraged to certificate level
- Discount for your own animals
- Package commensurate with experience
- Weekday working hours are 8am-6pm or 8.30am-6.30pm
For more details about us and a job description please visit our website www.milbournequine.co.uk
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Equine Veterinary Surgeon - Ashford and Hawkhurst, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly