Veterinary Surgeon - Redcar, Yorkshire
Veterinary Surgeon required to cover maternity leave at White Cross Vets, Redcar, Middlesbrough!
Our super Redcar team are looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join them for a fixed term of 12 months. We are a small animal practice offering a full time role of 40 hours a week, with a working pattern of 4 days per week (08:30-19:00) with a share of Saturdays, which you would receive time back for. We offer no OOH and a mixture of surgery and consults each day, with minimal sole charge. Must be happy with most aspects of general surgery, dentals, and dental x-rays. Duties and requirements include to provide high quality clinical care to all pets, provide an outstanding client experience and help to create and maintain an efficient clinic and to uphold and adhere to the White Cross Vets Principles both within the clinic and when representing White Cross Vets externally at all times.
Practices that truly look after their team members are hard to come by. That's where White Cross Vets stand out. We are SPVS Wellbeing Award Winners 2017 and 2018 and Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For (6 years running!). As one of the top employers in the UK, we offer candidates an excellent package with the opportunity to enjoy a superb work-life balance. It's an excellent place to work, with a super team who love working with us, reflected in them voting for us to win numerous wellbeing and employer awards.
We are looking for a highly motivated veterinary surgeon who can thrive in our high-quality practice. Confident and professional, you will be able to work with sole charge. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice teams as you work with team to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike. You must have strong communication skills, the ability to work well in a team, passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service and a desire to care for pets as if they were your own. Small animal, post qualification experience is required.
Benefits (Subject to pro rata).
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave £1250
- CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Extra day of holiday and a personalised gift on your birthday
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Practice social events
- Opportunity for career development
- Contribution towards a Fitbit and weekly challenges
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform
- Annual pay reviews
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon - Redcar, Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly