Veterinary Surgeon – West Yorkshire
My client in the West Yorkshire region is recruiting for an experienced OOH's Vet to join their dedicated night team at their busy Tier 3 Hospital.
This position would be working a highly attractive 7 on, 14 off pattern of nights (8pm - 8pm or 6pm - 8am) making for an excellent work life balance.
The practice is equipped to an industry leading standard with 3 theatres (including in theatre x-ray), CT, lap kit, flex/rigid scoping, comprehensive lab. They encourage a high clinical standard and would expect potential ECC vets to be either certificate holders or keen to undertake a certificate level qualification. My client encourages their vets to undertake certificates and within the practice they have 6 cert holders and another 6 working towards one, covering surgery, medicine, imaging, cardiology and derm.
For the successful applicant a fantastic package is on offer to include:
- Friendly, supportive team environment
- A commitment to personal development with a funded and supported CPD programme
- Clinical freedom with no financial targets
- Excellent salary package DOE
- Accommodation available for nights worked