RVN - Hertfordshire
- Full Time
My client is looking for a full time permanent RVN to join their team,
On average you will work a 40 hour week,
8 Hour shifts Monday - Friday
1 night per week on call
Weekends on a rota
This role is split between 2 sites so you will need to be able to drive,
The right applicant will be offered an excellent package to include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Five weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and birthday day off
- RCVS fees paid.
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- CPD allowance and in-house training
- Private medical insurance
Your role will find you responsible for:
- Performing essential nursing duties and assisting the veterinary surgeons.
- Upholding practice protocols and standards within the clinic.
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments.
- Working closely with all team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RVN to join a friendly and forward thinking team where you will be valued,
Apply for RVN - Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly