Veterinary Surgeon – Swinton, Greater Manchester
Surgery Information / Job Description
Our benefits include:
- Salary up to £60k based on experience
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- No Sunday working
- Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and Vet Group Partnership opportunity
Our spacious standalone Swinton practice is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our dynamic team of 2 vets with 30 years of combined experience, 3 RVNs, 3 SVNs, 4 Client Care Advisers and a practice manager.
This growing and progressive practice is RCVS Tier 2 accredited, purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment, including in-house lab, digital x-ray, blood pressure, dental machine and ultrasound. Located in a busy residential area, within walking distance of the train and bus stations, there is a great variety of cases and flow of potential new clients with an increasing amount insured.
Our Partner, Keely Walker, a 2004 Edinburgh graduate, is passionate about providing world class clinical care at the very heart of the community. Keely has a certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice and an interest in medicine.
We’re looking for a confident individual, who is capable of sole charge, with the desire to provide excellent client care. The successful applicant will have a good general surgical and medical background and if you are surgically biased that would be advantageous. You’ll share our ethos of putting pets first and working as a team to ensure that we do what we say we’ll do.
This position is full time, 40 hours over 4 days per week, and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-3pm but no OOH.
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding healthcare, exceptional customer service, and would like to join our team then please do not hesitate to contact us.
To submit your application click the apply button.