Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Worcester
Based in Worcester, we are searching for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join a very progressive, forward-thinking practice.
The practice is a Small Animal RCVS accredited veterinary hospital also dealing with referral cases, in areas including: Cardiology, oncology, imaging and internal medicine. After many years in service they have developed an excellent local reputation they now have accreditation for a Cat Friendly Clinic awarded by the I Cat Care (ICC) with the International Society of Feline Medicine (ISFM).
You can enjoy working with ever expanding and modern equipment throughout the practice. It is extremely well-equipped with ultrasound, CT scanning and digital x-ray.
Key Duties and Benefits
- You will be working within a team of 4 experienced vets with support from an excellent nursing team. There are 2 certificates within the team of vets currently in areas including, Internal medicine and cardiology.
- The position is a flexible role allowing a great work-life balance. You can work 4 or 5 days per week depending on what you’re looking for. The role has no additional OOH and has a 1:4 weekend
- The practice also benefits from visiting veterinary specialists in different areas. If you’re looking to start a certificate or already working towards one you will have the full practice support and funding.
- Competitive Salary on offer of £40-50,000 PA
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate veterinary surgeon. Ideally we are looking for someone keen to work well within a team
- You must be RCVS registered
What Happens Next?
To find out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button and fill out your information. A confirmation of your application will be sent to the consultant looking after this role who will get in contact with you at an appropriate time to share further details.
All communication will be in the strictest of confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your express permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.