Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Wakefield
If you’re seeking to work as a small animal veterinary surgeon in an extremely well-established, high-achieving practice with superb organisation and support alongside a brilliant team of colleagues who truly work to support and help develop each other, then this is the practice for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work as a veterinary surgeon and truly feel satisfaction and reward for your work.
You will be part of a cohesive, stable, dynamic team and enjoy a genuine professional and personal balance. With a friendly atmosphere to thrive within, everybody is treated as equals with no hierarchy.
- Encouraged clinical freedom and time to work cases thoroughly
- Fantastic facilities and equipment
- Highly organised support and nursing team to reduce workload pressures and allow you to achieve high quality patient outcomes
Package and Benefits
- Excellent work-life balance – No OOH
- Competitive salary and package
- Clinical development supported and encouraged
- Generous CPD allowance
- Certificates actively encouraged and supported
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the RCVS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year’s minimum UK clinical experience
What Happens Next?
To find out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button and fill out your information. A confirmation of your application will be sent to the consultant looking after this role who will get in contact with you at an appropriate time to share further details.
All communication will be in the strictest of confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your express permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.