As part of our structured growth plan we are now seeking experienced RVNs to join us for various roles including Weekday Prep RVNs, Ward RVNs, Night RVNs, Weekend RVNs and Neurology Nurse Practitioner.
Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) is a state-of-the-art, independent specialist veterinary referral hospital based near the Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire border. Originally orthopaedic- and neurology-based, we now also offer services in soft tissue surgery, internal medicine, radiology and cardiology. All specialists are either European boarded or board-eligible, and all services are supported by two European boarded anaesthetists. We have an ECVN recognised residency programme in place and are in the process of gaining approval for an ECVS training programme. HSR offers the most cutting-edge investigations and treatments, with both a 1.5 Tesla MRI and a CT-scanner on site; and all disciplines work closely with the in-house professional physiotherapy department.
HSR is a growing hospital and currently employs 80 team members, including veterinary surgeons, RVNs, physiotherapists, hydrotherapists, nurse auxiliaries, client care, clinical administrators and operational support staff. As part of our structured growth plan we are now seeking experienced RVNs to join us for various roles including Weekday Prep RVNs, Ward RVNs, Night RVNs, Weekend RVNs and Neurology Nurse Practitioner.
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and approachable people who are great team players but are also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must. Must be a fully qualified & experienced veterinary nurse.
For the right people, we provide:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Extensive anaesthesia training from some of the most prestigious ECVAA Specialists in the country
- Regular, free, in-house CPD from our world renowned specialists
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- A wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare contribution, monthly wellbeing allowance and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
To submit your application click the apply button.