Registered Veterinary Nurse - West Lothian
My clients are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is full time role, 40 hours per week, with some weekends or all weekends worked; depending on your rota preference.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
In return for your dedication and high quality work, my clients can offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards