Registered Veterinary Nurse - Leicestershire
An exciting opportunity has arisen at my clients small animal practice in Leicestershire.
They are a welcoming team of 7 vets, head nurse, senior nurse, 3 nurses, 1 practice manager, 2 kennel assistants and 5 outstanding receptionists'.
This a full time position of 40 hours per week with a shared weekend rota of 1 in 3. The practice is open between 8am and 7pm week days and 9am until 5pm Saturday and 10am until 3.30pm on Sundays with shifts split between these hours. There are no OOH.
In return, my clients can offer you:
- Competitive salary: £23,000-£27,000 DOE
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards