Lead Clinical Director - Solihull
Do you have a passion for clinical excellence and developing others? Does leading a team and driving performance excite you? If so, this role is for you! As Lead Clinical Director, you will ensure that the highest standards of clinical care are maintained whilst innovating and bringing in new ideas to develop the business.
608 Vets are part of the Linnaeus Group, a vibrant forward-thinking partnership of highly respected veterinary practices across the UK, comprising some of the best clinicians in the profession. 608 Vets are a dedicated small animal veterinary practice based in Solihull, over 3 sites. We have served the community for many decades, and have a reputation of working through cases thoroughly, and showing kindness and dedication to our clients and their pets. We benefit by having our own dedicated 24-hour team, hard-working, excellent nurses and a comprehensive in-house lab. Our aims are to provide excellent care, and to be continually developing and adopting new skills and procedures.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will lead the practices senior management team, working with the existing Clinical Directors, Lead Vet and Head Nurse. As an experienced veterinary surgeon and leader, you will be responsible for the management and delivery of the clinical activities and financial performance within the business. You will have a passion for delivering the best possible service and outcomes for patients, customers and colleagues, and the wider Linnaeus group. You will help shape your business’ team, leading by example via excellent clinical standards and communication skills, ensuring smooth working relationships between your teams, management and other group practices. Please contact us for a more detailed job description.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience as a qualified Veterinary surgeon, with at least 2 years’ experience of leading a team
- Strong leadership skills, a positive can-do attitude with a determination to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to balance your clinical caseload and leadership activity
- Ability to problem solve, innovate and deliver on objectives
- A certificate holder, or someone working towards a certificate would be desirable, but not essential.So don’t let that stop you from applying if you have the other experience above.
- Competitive salary
- 4.5 day working week – flexible working considered
- 1.5 weekends in 7
- No night work
- Funded RCVS membership
- Onsite 24 hour lab
- 5 weeks holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Day off in lieu of worked Bank Holidays (covered on a rota basis)
- 5 days paid CPD annually
- Eye care scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
The practice has 3 branches all based in the West Midlands area - Solihull, Acocks Green and Bentley Heath. Solihull is a pleasant affluent town on the edge of Warwickshire countryside with the nightlife of the city on our doorstep and excellent transport links.
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Lead Clinical Director - Solihull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly