Registered Veterinary Nurse Full Time - Bebington
Due to growth, we are currently looking for a full time RVN to join our main branch in Bebington. We pride ourselves on the fact that all three of our sites are training practices and we currently have 6 student veterinary nurses.
Broadway Veterinary Surgery has been providing quality care to our clients and their pets for 40 years. We are a community based, dedicated small animal practice based on the Wirral.
Broadway Veterinary Practices are all conveniently located in three locations in Wirral. There is parking available outside each practice. You can click the below map for a more detailed view:
To be successful in this role you will have a high level of nursing skills, be able to assist in procedures and manage your workload effectively. You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week to include 1 in 2 weekends and your shift pattern will be:
- Week A: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (30 hours)
- Week B: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (45 hours)
- Every Wednesday off
- Weekday shifts are 10:15am – 6:45pm (1hour lunch)
- Weekend shifts are 9:15am – 5:45pm (1hour lunch)
We also offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- 5 weeks holiday per year plus birthday leave day
- Employee discounts (cost price on products, 50% off procedures/fees)
- Specsavers free eye test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- VDS cover
- RCVS fee paid
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Registered Veterinary Nurse Full Time - Bebington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly