Permanent Vet – Kent
My clients are looking for a new Permanent Vet, you would need to work between the hospital and a branch and must be comfortable with sole charge.
This role is to start asap. My clients would Ideally like someone who is approx 3 years qualified with previous UK experience.
- A 4-day week and no OOH
- Generous holiday allowance of up to 5 weeks (pro rata) plus a day for your birthday
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Shared rota of surgeries and consults (15 minute appointments)
- Usual equipment including Doppler ultrasound, digital x-ray including dental x-ray, monitoring equipment and in-house lab
- Shared Saturday rota of 1 in 4 Saturdays (full days)
- Professional membership fees paid (RCVS,VDS,BVA) and discount for your own animals
- Generous CPD allowance, encouraged to certificate level
Apply for Permanent Vet – Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly