Veterinary Surgeon - Hyde, Manchester
Veterinary Surgeon required at White Cross Vets - Hyde, Manchester.
Practices that truly look after their team members are hard to come by - that's where White Cross Vets stand out!
As one of the top employers in the UK, we offer candidates an excellent package with the opportunity to enjoy a superb work/life balance. The working pattern is 4 days/week with a share of Saturday mornings, which you would receive time back for. We offer no OOH and a competitive salary. It's an excellent place to work, with a super team who love working with us, reflected in them voting for us to win numerous well-being and employer awards.
Duties include providing high quality clinical care to all pets and outstanding client experience and help to create and maintain an efficient clinic. Mixture of surgery and consults each day, minimal sole charge. Must be happy with most aspects of general surgery, dentals and dental x-rays.
Our super Hyde team are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join them. check out the practice and meet the team here https://www.whitecrossvets.co.uk/our-surgeries/hyde/#team. SPVS Wellbeing Award Winners 2017 and 2018, Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work for (6 years running!).
We are looking for a highly motivated Veterinary Surgeon who can thrive in our high-quality practice. Confident and professional, you will be able to work well in a team and sole charge. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice teams as you work with team to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike. Must be RCVS registered and have strong communication skills. You will have a passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service and the desire to care for pets as if they are your own.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Extra day of holiday and a personalised gift on your birthday
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Practice social events
- Opportunity for career development
- Contribution towards a Fitbit and weekly challenges
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon - Hyde, Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly