RVN (Full or part-time) - Hemsworth, West Yorkshire
Surgery Information / Job Description
Location:Hemsworth, WF9 4AB
Salary:To be discussed
Our established Vets4Pets surgery in Hemsworth are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team. Based on Wakefield Road, our standalone surgery is within easy reach of Hemsworth’s local amenities and bus routes.
This is a full time role, 40 hours per week with 1 in 2 weekends or we can take on 2 part time nurses.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the veterinary surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will share enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing and inpatient care, and have good rapport with clients. Liking people is as important as liking animals for us. We’re looking for someone diligent, with good attention to detail, who is naturally empathetic and loves being part of a team who work together to become more than the sum of their parts.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, we can offer:
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours and no OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc) and Uniform
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Vets4Pets, Pets at Home and the Groom Room
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
To submit your application click the apply button.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Location: WF9 4AB
PASSIONATE ABOUT PETS? JOIN US.
We put pets first
Vets4Pets Northampton Wins Vet Wellbeing Award
We help our nurse colleagues thrive
We are very much aiming to be an association where people can seek support for themselves and others and where employers and groups and other associations can seek support from us regarding the promotion of diversity and inclusion.
Apply for RVN (Full or part-time) - Hemsworth, West Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly