Permanent Veterinary Surgeon – Bedfordshire
3 days left
- Full Time
My clients are looking for an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join their team!
You will be working as part of the supportive and friendly team to provide the highest level of care for their clients and their pets in the local area.
There are no OOH duties in this role, there is 1 in 4 Saturdays until 1pm. Vets work on average a 38 hour week with flexible rota either split over 5 days or over 4 days with one day off in the week.
My clients are a single site practice in the lovely Beds/Bucks border. For a vet, there's no such thing as the perfect job. But it's perfectly possible to get close. The right job needs to tick a lot of boxes including colleagues and management who'll willingly lend a hand when you're stretched, and lend an ear when you've had a tough day including a fully trained mental health first aider. My clients practice ethos focuses on doing the right thing, providing gold standard care to both pets and clients. They have excellent, confident RVNs with outstanding front of house support.
They are ideally looking for a colleague with experience, who is confident with the more routine surgeries and medicine, whilst motivated to learn and lead.
They really are keen to welcome another team player who wants a new challenge in a safe and supportive environment.
Benefits (Pro rata)
- 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
- Salary in the range of £35K to £45K, reflecting experience (as you'd expect)
- Free fruit all week, and cakes on Friday
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD allowance per annum
- Private medical insurance
- VDS membership paid
- BVA membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Birthday leave
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail and gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Apply for Permanent Veterinary Surgeon – Bedfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly