Experienced Veterinary Surgeon - Fakenham, Norfolk
We are looking for a motivated veterinary surgeon, with excellent communication skills, who likes to work as part of a team, but has enough experience to perform routine procedures and on-call work. You will have clinical freedom, but support where necessary. There is flexibility for the role to be full or part time. You will have one weeknight on call and the weekend rota is currently 1:4 reducing to 1:5 in September 2021.
We are a 100% small animal, 6 vet, single centre practice in the rural market town of Fakenham, close to the beautiful North Norfolk coast. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, approachable practice which works to a high standard of patient and client care. We have advanced practitioner holders in surgery, medicine and ophthalmology. We are excellently equipped with a wide range of diagnostic and surgical equipment, and have very supportive nursing, reception and admin teams. We will soon be relocating to a newly refurbished building with CT.
Benefits (Pro rata):
- 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Birthday leave
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To submit your application click the apply button.