Petplan Territory Managers (2 Locations on Offer – London or Gloucestershire & Mid/South Wales)
Petplan are growing their field team and are looking for 2 home- based Territory Managers for London (also covering Enfield, Croydon and Kingston Upon Thames) and Gloucestershire & Mid/South Wales (also covering Herefordshire and Worcestershire).
Balancing face-to-face relationship development with remote partner engagement, the successful candidate will need to live on or within close proximity of these areas, with some occasional national travelling required.
Petplan is the UK’s favourite pet insurer and part of Allianz Insurance plc, one of the largest insurers and financial services companies in the world. Allianz is committed to the training and development of its people in line with its mission to remain a high performance organisation. Petplan continues to enjoy record breaking growth year on year, underpinned by our vision that every pet deserves Petplan.
We are looking for 2 Territory Managers to join our National Partnerships Team on a permanent basis and are responsible for the following
- Responsible for delivering commercial performance of vets, charities and other agreed sales channels within your territory, the Territory Manager’s role is to maximise Petplan partner free cover and sales performance through total territory management and ownership.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with agreed partners and key industry contacts to drive engagement, loyalty and performance; work effectively with existing and prospective partners to deliver on mutually beneficial business plans and targets.
- Deliver engaging and motivating training programmes, face-to-face and remotely, to both small and large audiences.
- Development and execution of your territory contact strategy and acquisition plans.
- Attendance at agreed industry and key partner events to represent Petplan.
When applying, the link will take you to our search page, so please use Job ID 8129 for the Gloucestershire/Wales role and Job ID 8130 for the London role
Skills and Experience:
- Strong commercial acumen is essential,
- Ability to work effectively with business partners and contacts to develop and deliver on mutually beneficial business plans.
- Innovator and a problem-solver, who can drive sales, exceed targets and grow profits by motivating and training your partners and accounts.
- Previous field sales experience or a knowledge of the Animal Health industry is desirable but not essential, but must have a proven track record of achievement behind you,
- Strong time management and able to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications