Veterinary Surgeon (Full or part-time) - Crewe, Cheshire
Surgery Information / Job Description
We are a small family-run veterinary practice based in Crewe, seeking a talented vet to join our team on a permanent full or part-time basis.
Our offer to you includes:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous CPD including funding towards Certificates
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service: plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No OOH
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and Vet Group
Our RCVS accredited practice is a member of the ISFM, working closely with charities such as Dogs Trust and Cats Protection.
The practice is conveniently located within easy reach of various amenities and great transport links to Cheshire and Chester.
You will be joining a supportive and friendly team with access to a large and varied caseload. Working with us you will have use of fully equipped in-house blood analysers and laboratory, digital x-ray machine, ultrasound unit, separate cat and dog wards, isolation unit and dental equipment.
We are looking for a vet who will fit in well with our current team and who will also work well with our valued clients, delivering consults with confidence.
Ideally our new colleague will also have experience of sole charge but if this is not the case, we can offer the support and flexibility needed until you are ready to take the next step.
We would encourage candidates looking for flexibility with their hours to get in touch as although we would prefer full time hours, we are happy to consider part time hours for the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Location: CW1 2RP
To submit your application click the apply button.