Clinical Director - Surrey
My clients are looking for an inspiring clinical director to deliver gold standard care to our loyal clients and their pets.
They have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. Their facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and they have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, they support certificates, managerial and leadership development. The Clinical Director will have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
In return, you will receive:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
They offer a great work-life balance and a chance to work within their professional & up to date clinic alongside our friendly team of vets, nurses, VCA’s and receptionists.
Veterinary surgeons at The Vet, are rostered into a 4-day working week plus 1:4 weekends. This averages out to 37 hours p/w over a 4 week period.
To submit your application, click the apply button.
Apply for Clinical Director - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly