Veterinary Nurse - Pontefract
If you're a vet nurse living in or around Pontefract seeking a new full-time role, please read on!
Our client, an independently owned veterinary practice are on the lookout to find an RVN to fulfil a full-time, 1:7 weekends contract. The practice is modern and well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, ECG, electrocautery, cryosurgery and a dental suite.
You'll be joining a dedicated team of 8 vets, 10 nurses and a number of support staff, who are all very friendly and social and often partake in events together outside of work. Our client is looking for someone who is friendly, hard-working and adaptable.
They can have somebody join ASAP, so this could suit someone who is actively job seeking now, but they can also wait for somebody with a notice period.
- The role will be an all round general practice nurse position
- You'll be involved across the practice (may be some reception work but not loads!)
- Lots of theatre work to get stuck in to
Package and Benefits
- Salary will be dependent on experience
- CPD is supported and funded
- RCVS and VDS paid for
- 4 weeks holidays plus bank holidays, rising to 5 weeks holidays plus bank holidays after 5 years service
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You'll be eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally you'll be a qualified and registered nurse
- Will have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be a team player with great communication skills with colleagues and clients
What Happens Next?
To find out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button and fill out your information. A confirmation of your application will be sent to the consultant looking after this role who will get in contact with you at an appropriate time to share further details.
All communication will be in the strictest of confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your express permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.