Farm / Mixed Veterinary Surgeons required - UK Wide

7 days left

Location
UK Wide
Salary
Excellent Packages - Dependent on experience
Posted
06 Oct 2020
Closes
03 Nov 2020
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Contact Details

At Lloyd & Cowan Veterinary Recruitment we have seen a heavily increased demand for Farm Animal Vets in recent weeks and are working with a number of unique Farm and Mixed animal practices. All these roles are either 100% Farm or have a significant Farm element >80%. Typically the remaining 20% will involve some on call small animal work only. 

A quick snapshot of our roles;

Mixed Vet - Yorkshire 
Independent mixed practice 
80% Farm / 20% SA (On call)
Plenty of dairy with some beef and sheep
Big team 10+ Vets
Opportunity not to be missed

Farm Vet - Yorkshire
Independent mixed practice
Team of 8+ Vets 
Modern farm vet role
Good support team of Nurses and Admin staff
Great location for exploring Yorkshire

Farm Vet - Cornwall
Dairy only role
Team of 20+ Vets
Experienced team of Vets and Vet Techs
Well equipped, advanced practice
Support for Certificate/Career Advancement
Ideal for Surf and Sea

Farm Vet - Devon
Independent mixed practice
Farm only role
Small team of 4 dedicated farm Vets
Mix of dairy, beef and sheep
Great location in South West

Farm Vet - North Wales
Large 5 site mixed practice
Mostly dairy with some beef and sheep work
Team of 12+ Vets - you’ll join a dedicated farm team of 5 Vets
Highly desirable location 

Farm Vet - North Wales
Independent mixed practice
Mostly sheep and beef work
Team of 12+ Vets + Support staff
Idyllic location to explore Snowdonia

Farm Vet - South Wales
Independent practice 
Dairy Vet role - we’re looking for someone to lead this side of the business
Team of 8+ Vets
Genuine opportunity to become a shareholder 
Great location for travel - close to Cardiff / Bristol 

Mixed / Farm Vet - NI
Independent practice
Would suit a graduate - great support from experienced team
Great chance to improve your surgical skills
Great location - Belfast ~1 hr, Dublin airport ~ 1hr 45m

Full details including comprehensive job specs are available for most roles upon registering your interest. 
If any of these roles are of interest email a CV via the link below.

Not for you? 

If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.

All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

Apply for Farm / Mixed Veterinary Surgeons required - UK Wide

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply




Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on vet times jobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs